Subject: Ed: Second survey for the Roadmap towards phasing out animal testing for chemical safety assessment
From: "RA MSO" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2025 12:44:49 +0300

Tere

Saadame kirja edasi võimaliku kuuluvuse alusel.

Lugupidamisega

Katrin Hatšaturova

Ravimiamet

meditsiiniseadmete osakond

spetsialist

Tel  737 4140; 5331 2966

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Nooruse 1

50411 Tartu

 <http://www.ravimiamet.ee/> www.ravimiamet.ee

Selles e-kirjas sisalduv teave (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud 
ametialaseks kasutamiseks ning seda võivad kasutada vaid e-kirja 
adressaadid. E-kirjas sisalduvat teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt 
väljendatud loata edasi saata ega mis tahes viisil kolmandatele isikutele 
avaldada. Juhul, kui Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, 
teavitage sellest koheselt saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri.
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and 
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently 
deleting what you have recieved. Any dissemination or use of this 
information by a third person without permission is prohibited and may be 
illegal.

Saatja: [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: kolmapäev, 30. aprill 2025 17:46
Adressaat: [email-masked]
Teema: Second survey for the Roadmap towards phasing out animal testing for 
chemical safety assessment

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We hope this email finds you well. The consultancy WSP is currently 
supporting the European Commission with a project related to chemicals 
policy, and we are reaching out to you based on your expertise in the topic.

This project is supporting the development of a roadmap towards phasing out 
animal testing for chemical safety assessments. The roadmap will aim to 
accelerate the development, validation, regulatory acceptance, and uptake of 
non-animal test methods for chemical safety assessment across sectors and 
regulatory areas. This will contribute to the transition to more sustainable 
and ethical practices in the EU.

This is the second stakeholder survey to inform the roadmap. Responses to 
this survey will be analysed in addition to the responses to the call for 
evidence (launched in September 2024) and the first stakeholder survey 
(launched in November 2024). This survey asks new questions, about the 
potential actions to be included in the roadmap.

The second consultation activity for the project is a stakeholder survey 
which has been launched here:

* 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Animal_testing_phase_out_CSA_roadmap_survey_2_2025

We are inviting you to respond to the survey.

This survey will close at 18:00 CET on Friday 30 May 2025.

If you have any questions, please reach out directly to the project team ( 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] and 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

Best regards,

Marco Fabbri